The Grace and Peace Community is a church in Chicago, Illinois preparing to relocate into a new facility. Along with this relocation, they’re readying a complete rebrand including their logo, web presence, and branding. Brady walks the church through the rebrand process from beginning to end.
Meet The Church Being Coached
- Church Name: The Grace and Peace Community
- Church Location: Chicago
- Church Age: 17 years
- Church Size: 150
- On the coaching call: John Eric – Youth Pastor/Social Media Coordinator/Tech Person
Show Notes & Resources Mentioned
- The Grace And Peace Community website
- Grace Hills Church website
- Glad Tidings Omaha website
- Steven Furtick on Instagram
3 Instant Takeaways
- Couple change with change. If you already have some big changes coming up, plan to have all your changes happen at once. No one likes change, but this will help concentrate all pushback to a single time period rather than scheduling change throughout the year and experiencing pushback every time.
- Keep your website headline visitor focused. You’re not here to talk about yourself. You’re trying to resonate with someone landing on your website for the first time. Remember that you only have them for around 10 seconds.
- 7 out of 10 American adults are on Facebook. 2.5 out of 10 are on Instagram. Be present where your demographic is present.