What's in this session?
- What Brady was like as a child (7:41)
- Why Brady decided to attend Bible College (15:34)
- How Pro Church Tools began (19:14)
- Learned vs. innate abilities (24:25)
- God's role in the accomplishments of Pro Church Tools (28:03)
- What's next for Pro Church Tools? (33:08)
- How Brady stays so productive (38:22)
- Rapid Fire Fun Questions (50:40)
Show notes and resources
- Pro Church Podcast 039
- Tribe Of Mentors by Tim Ferriss
- Tools Of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- The E Myth Revisited
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- #AskGaryVee Book
- Steal The Show
3 Instant Takeaways
- Hustle hard and know what your talents are. When it comes to success, a willingness to work hard; to try and fail and try again is imperative, but so is knowing where your innate skills and talents lie. Know your lane, and run in it.
- Go where the puck is going. Being a visionary means looking ahead. Like in hockey. It means not aiming for where the puck is presently, but instead anticipating where it will be. The same for church leaders – look ahead and anticipate where the church will need to be in a couple years. Aim for that.
- Failure is the way forward. If you have audacious goals; if you want to be the best of the best, then you must expect roadblocks. Achieving the extraordinary is no simple task. Failure and roadblocks are a requirement. They are how you learn to be a success.
Free Bonus: Click here to download The Church Growth Calculator Spreadsheet – a ready-to-go spreadsheet calculator for accurately tracking & measuring church growth