What's in this session?
- The iChurch Method (11:18)
- The best FREE church online platform (16:23)
- Internet church obstacles & how to avoid them (20:42)
- How to get $10,000/month in free online advertising (27:19)
- The best keywords for online church advertising (31:29)
- More free online church resources (34:54)
- How to get started with online church if your church is small (38:03)
- How can an online campus help grow your church (41:22)
Show notes and resources
- Follow Jason on Twitter
- 50% of churches in America consist of less than 75 people
3 Instant Takeaways
- Run an online church alongside your offline church. Jason describes his well thought-out online church that includes online greeters that function as real greeters, and a ‘live prayer’ button that functions as a ‘live chat’ button does.
- Build a website that looks like your church. This transitions people from your online church to your actual church experience. A link to your live stream becomes a seamless and comfortable move for viewers. For more online church help and advice, visit the free site OnlineChurchLeaders.com
- Small churches can create a parallel online church too. You don’t need to do everything a large church does, but do something. A one-hundred member church can sign up for ChurchOnlinePlatform.com for free and set up an internet church campus page.
Free Bonus: Click here to download The Ultimate Church Connect Card Template – a fully customizable connect card template for really works