What's in this session?
- Church Name: Peninsula Covenant Church
- Church Location: Redwood City, California
- Church Age: 65 years
- Church Size: 900 - 1,000
- On the coaching call: Tony Gapastone - Worship Arts Pastor, Kristin Hernandez - Communications Director
Show notes and resources
- Building A Volunteer Photography Team At Your Church with Dave Adamson
- The Best Social Media Strategy of 2017
3 Instant Takeaways
- Keep your social together and streamlined. Splintering your audience apart based on campus location can dilute your online presence. It can also make it confusing for new visitors, or people searching for information.
- Community trumps programming. What will make your outreach sticky is whether or not students can identify the group. As human beings we were created for community. We all want a group of people to call our own. Feeling like they fit in and belong with the group will keep students around.
- Create a content marketing strategy. College age students spend a lot of time online, which is exactly why you need to be present online. This can be in the form of YouTube videos, podcasts, blogposts, etc. The key is to make sure you create content that fits the platform, and that this content is not just advertising, but instead is valuable on its own.
Free Bonus: Click here to download The Complete Sermon Series Graphics Bundle – this free bonus includes 24 total graphics – including title graphics AND blank graphics so you can add your own text