The footer of a website is often overlooked, but being one of the only things available on every page, it can be extremely valuable to use this real estate well. Brady discusses what should be included in the footer of a church website.
If you haven’t already, head over to ProChurchTools.com/Nucleus to download our 7 Church Website Page Templates. Pre written copy structured the exact way we would if we had these pages on our websites.
What’s In This Session?
- #1 – Church Overview Statement (1:48)
- #2 – Physical Address (2:57)
- #3 – Email Address (2:57)
- #4 – Phone Number (2:57)
- #5 – Social Platform Links (3:59)
Show Notes & Resources Mentioned
- 2015 B2B Web Usability Report
- Eye-tracking studies: first impressions form quickly on the web
- Pro Church Tools
- Pro Church Tools on Facebook
- Pro Church Tools on YouTube
- Brady Shearer on Instagram
- Brady Shearer on Twitter
- Alex Mills on Instagram